- This event has passed.
Aquatherm Almaty 2019
September 4 - September 6Free
12th International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilation equipment
Welcome to the 12th International exhibition for domestic and industrial heating, water supply, sanitary, air-conditioning, ventilation, equipment for pools, saunas and SPA. The exhibition will be held in Almaty on 4-6 September 2019. Address: 42, Timiriazev St., pavilion 11, Atakent exhibition center.
- 4 September – 10:00 – 18:00
- 5 September – 10:00 – 18:00
- 6 September – 10:00 – 16:00
Aquatherm Almaty is the largest specialised exhibition in Central Asia presenting heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water supply and sanitary ware equipment.
It annually features the latest industry developments. Aquatherm Almaty has developed over the years and proven to be a centre of establishing business contacts, exchanging experience, interaction among scientific, design and commercial entities.
The exhibition offers an excellent opportunity to discuss the foremost industry trends with professionals, who have been actively operating in the Kazakhstan market for many years.
The Kazakhstan International Specialised Exhibition of Heating and Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary Ware and Pools offers an excellent opportunity:
- to demonstrate their products and services to thousands of industry specialists;
- to show themselves in the environment of professionals, colleagues, partners, competitors and representatives of mass media;
- to get acquainted with the sector’s latest novelties and developments;
- to take professional consultations from specialists;
- to find new business partners and maintain existing business contacts
Exhibition Aquatherm Almaty in 2018:
- 171 exhibiting companies from 19 countries
- 3 563 sqm total exhibition area
- More than 200 brands and solutions in the field of HVAC industry
- National groups: Germany, Poland. Collective exposition: China
- 5 020 unique visitors * from 32 countries
- 72 companies – presented novelties and innovations for the first timeи
- Conference AVOK (Moscow) for designers “Modern engineering systems of high-tech buildings”, which gathered more than 86 participants and 15 speakers
Data analytics 2018:
- 92% of exhibitors consider Aquatherm Almaty exhibition important for business
- 83% of participants are satisfied with return on investments after participation
- 82% of participants are positively appreciate satisfaction with participation at the show 2018
- 81% of visitors influence purchasing decisions
- 86% of visitors planned to purchase the products of the participants according to the exhibition results
- 64% of visitors occupy management positions