Waste Expo Australia 2020
October 21 - October 22
WHY EXHIBIT AT WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
Join the largest global organiser of events for Australia’s very own waste management, resource recovery and sustainability exhibition – Waste Expo Australia. As part of Australian Sustainability Week, Waste Expo Australia will attract over 4,500 attendees across the two event days, putting exhibitors face to face with potential customers from around Australia and beyond.
If your business offers products and services in waste management, resource recovery and wastewater treatment you can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Attendees include local, state and federal government, waste service providers, consultants, engineers, technology and equipment suppliers, project developers, facility managers, landfill owners/operators, NGO’s and more.
Exhibiting at Waste Expo Australia will provide your organisation with many long lasting benefits including:
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships on a local, national and global level
- Add value to your marketing strategy and accelerate the buying process
- Un-rivaled opportunity to meet commercial prospects face-to-face
- Show your product range in real time
- Raise your profile and add value to your brand
- Have your company promoted nationally as part of the Waste Expo Australia marketing program – including industry publications and advertising, editorials & PR, promotional emails, direct mail brochures, social media channels.
- Attend and contribute to industry seminars
- Launch new products to key decision makers in the industry
- Benchmark products and services against your competitors