In three years, Workspace Expo has become Europe’s leading annual trade fair for design, furniture and workspace design. The range of products on show is growing every year as new brands and market players join an ever-growing base of exhibitors.
In 2022 300 brands were present, 130 of which were international. In fact, more than 18,000 visitors wandered through the aisles of the show looking for innovation, solutions and ideas for their workspaces.
For this new edition, the show will be even more substantial, more relevant and above all, even more lively. A unique meeting place to meet with clients and specifiers, i.e. the entire market. Workspace Expo is more than ever the place to perpetuate its business, and develop it. Whether you are a confirmed company or a startup, French or foreign, Workspace Expo is an essential accelerator for your business.
Join us April 4th, 5th and 6th 2023 at the Porte de Versailles – Pavilion 1 to create the event!
Workspace Expo is the trade fair for design, furniture and workspace design. It is the major meeting place for principals and specifiers : general management, work environment management, general services management, purchasing management, human resources management, communication management, architects, project managers, etc.
Breakdown by sector
- Service Provider
- Construction / Renovation
- Tertiary (Offices, shops) / Real Estate
- Consulting / Audit / Survey / Study
- Trade / Distribution / Wholesale
- Public Administration / Local / Territorial Authorities
- IT / Telecommunications / ICT / SSII
- Communication / Marketing / Advertising
- Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Luxury / Cosmetics / Health
Breakdown by positions
- Purchasing Department
- Facility management / Real Estate managers / property managers
- Commercial Department
- Architects / Project Manager
- Marketing / Communication Department
- CFO / Human Resources Manager / CIO
Breakdown by company size
- 1 – 49
- 50 – 99
- 100 – 199
- 200 – 499
- + de 500
Breakdown by country
- Foreign countries
- Paris area
- Others regions
A programme of keynotes and premium conferences proposed by our institutional and press partners to keep up with the evolution of workspaces.
The trendy space designed by the architect Karl Petit will be organized around the theme “Home as in the office”. Our ”post covid” interior must be ideal, must be modular, must be warm…