WWEM 2020 – Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring
November 11 - November 12
The leading Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring Conference and Exhibition
WWEM , The 9th in the Series of Water and Wastewater Monitoring events will be held in November 2020. WWEM will focus on instruments and services for water and wastewater process monitoring, laboratory analysis, field and portable testing. WWEM will include an exhibition of over 150 companies who provide instruments, equipment and services to monitor, test and analyse water and wastewater plus over 80 free CPD Certified technical workshop sessions on applications, case studies and new technologies.
In 2020 WWEM will again run side by side AQE 2020 (The 11th International Conference and Exhibition on Air Quality and Emissions Monitoring). Visitors to WWEM and AQE will be able enter both these complementary events free of charge and will now benefit from attending two industry shows at one time under one roof showing a full range of products and services for Environmental monitoring.
Process Monitoring, Laboratory analysis, Current and Future regulation, MCerts, Gas detection, Field testing, Portable instruments, Operator Monitoring, Data acquisition, Odour monitoring and treatment, Big Data, Online monitoring, Flow/Level Measurement, Leak Detection, Pumping solutions, Control and Instrumentation
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insights from leading experts on current and future regulation
- Meet with over 150 major instrument manufacturers and suppliers under one roof at one time over the two day show
- Source equipment, Services and Instruments, Compare prices, products, services and technology
- Attend free CPD certified technical workshops and presentations
- Find out first about new product launches
- Overviews of future technology innovations
- Networking with key decision makers, regulators, suppliers from across all industry sectors
- Free entry to the Co-hosted AQE exhibition on Air Quality and Air Emission Monitoring and Control
- Free Lunches and Free onsite parking for all attendees
Who should attend:
- Industry, Process operators, Environmental managers, Control and Instrument users and Planners from across all industries who test, analyse, monitor or treat water and wastewater now or in the future.
- Policy makers and regulators from local authorities and Environment agencies
- Scientists and academics
- Solution providers and consultants